Notice to users of hydraulic pump:
Before using the equipment, the operator must operate in strict accordance with the requirements of the operation manual, otherwise the equipment damage or personal injury may be caused by misoperation.
The mobile pump station system is driven by the hydraulic system, and the diameter of the hydraulic equipment allowed to pass through the impurity particles is less than tens of microns. Therefore, during the operation of the system and the installation of the high-pressure oil pipe of the main pump, it is necessary to ensure that no impurity enters the hydraulic system, otherwise it may cause damage to the hydraulic motor and the entire hydraulic system.
The whole hydraulic system must be a completely closed circulation system. If there is oil leakage at the oil pipe interface after installation, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately, replace the sealing ring or re tighten the connecting nut.
For any connection of the hydraulic system, the sealing ring must be replaced every time it is installed and disassembled to ensure the complete sealing of the interface.
When the system is installed and ready to start and pump water, personnel shall not stand on the water outlet rubber pipe, and the water outlet rubber pipe shall not be kinked.
During the operation of the system, when the hydraulic system has a certain pressure (when the value indicated by the pressure gauge on the hydraulic station is not 0), the speed of the diesel engine shall not exceed 1500r / min.
When the temperature of hydraulic oil is higher than 70 ℃, it is necessary to cool the hydraulic oil.
When stopping the engine, first turn on the proportional switch, reduce the pressure to 0, then manually adjust the diesel engine throttle, reduce the throttle to the natural state, and then press the stop button (about 10 seconds, and then release it after the diesel engine stops running completely), stop the engine.
After each pumping, the main pump must be fixed with a bolt (see the system structure drawing) after it is put back to the pump support to prevent the main pump from accumulating during transportation.
In the mobile pump station system, the user shall not dismantle and repair the hydraulic oil tank, hydraulic station, hydraulic motor, diesel engine and other equipment without the consent of the supplier. Otherwise, the equipment damage and other events caused thereby shall be borne by the user.
During the operation of the equipment, the operator is not allowed to leave the equipment use site.
Reverse operation of pump impeller is prohibited.
It is not allowed to operate for a long time when the water level is lower than the submerged depth of impeller.
During use, the impeller speed shall not be higher than 600 rpm.
When the air temperature is lower than 5 ℃, if there is water in the engine cooler or it is unable to ensure that there is no frozen antifreeze, it is necessary to drain the coolant in time to avoid damaging the parts.
The hydraulic system pressure shall not be higher than 28 MPa.
Hunan Lijia Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. develops and produces the "integrated hydraulic drive drainage pump station". This technical product is different from the traditional direct drive of electric motor or diesel engine, but uses the hydraulic drive water pump, the water pump and the prime mover do not need rigid or flexible connection, only two high-pressure (soft) pipes can make the water pump work normally, so the whole pump station system can be loaded by the car and sent to Wherever it is needed, it has strong mobility and flexibility, and is a new type of equipment for flood control, drought resistance, drainage and disaster reduction.
It is impossible for the mobile pumping station system to completely replace the fixed pumping station, but it can be used as an effective supplement and improvement of the fixed pumping station system. According to its unique characteristics and advantages, it plays a key role in the fields of flood control and drought relief, disaster reduction, and engineering Mobile drainage.
municipal rainwater, domestic sewage and production wastewater
Range of pH value in water:：
outdoor temperature - 20 ~ 60 ℃
The pumping station system is mainly composed of high efficiency axial flow pump, diesel engine, hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, hydraulic transmission pipe, hydraulic station, control system, lifting pipe, fixed base, etc.
The basic working principle of the mobile pump station is as follows: firstly, the diesel engine is started by the control circuit, at the same time, the diesel engine drives the gear pump (i.e. the hydraulic pump), which generates the high-pressure oil to enter the electric proportional valve, then the flow is regulated by the control electric proportional valve, and then the hydraulic oil is sent to the hydraulic motor by the high-pressure oil pipe, and the high-pressure oil drives the hydraulic motor, at the same time, the hydraulic motor is driven again The main pump impeller rotates to pump water. Finally, the diesel engine is stopped and the system is stopped by the control circuit.
In this system, the start and stop of the diesel engine and the regulation of the multi way valve are controlled by electronic control, and the operation parameters of the pressure of the diesel engine and the hydraulic system are monitored.
4.1.1 preparation before opening
4.1.2 check the hydraulic oil level. If the hydraulic oil level is lower than the minimum level (the highest point of the oil suction filter of the hydraulic oil tank is 150 mm upward), add the hydraulic oil.
4.1.3 check whether the hydraulic oil pipe is damaged and whether the connection has oil leakage.
4.1.4 check whether the diesel oil in the diesel tank is sufficient.
4.1.5 pull out the pressure oil pipe and return oil pipe of the power station, connect one end with the quick connector of the pressure oil port and return oil port of the power station, and connect the other end with the quick connector of the hydraulic oil pipe on the outlet elbow.
4.1.6 startup operation
4.1.7 turn on the main power supply of power unit.
4.1.8 set the engine to idle speed (only start the engine at idle speed, high speed starting will damage the engine).
4.1.9 start the engine.
4.1.10 slowly increase the engine speed to the rated speed.
4.1.11 slowly adjust the hydraulic oil circuit knob switch to the maximum (adjust the flow according to the actual demand, and it is forbidden to adjust the knob to the maximum once).
4.1.12 observe the oil circuit pressure and other working conditions in the control panel.
4.2.1 slowly adjust the hydraulic oil circuit knob switch to the minimum (it is forbidden to adjust the knob to the minimum once).
4.2.2 slowly adjust the engine speed to the minimum.
4.2.3 stop the engine.
4.2.4 remove the power oil pipe and oil return pipe and put them into the material box.
4.2.5 turn off the power supply of power unit.
4.2.6 fixed type of water pump: lock the hydraulic oil pipe joint box on the outlet elbow.
4.2.7 water pump mobile type: remove the lifting water pipe (4000 / piece) connected with the water outlet elbow, remove the reserved bolts on the water outlet elbow and the base, lift the pump unit out as a whole, load and transport it away. A sealing plate is covered on the mounting hole and connected with the reserved bolt of the base.
4.2.8 transport the power unit away from the site.
5. Emergency treatment
In case of emergency, please press the emergency stop switch.
6. Regular inspection and maintenance plan
For hydraulic driven equipment, it is very important to carry out regular inspection, because this can ensure the safe and reliable operation of the system for many years. The maintenance and repair work can only be carried out by well-trained personnel authorized by the company equipped with hydraulic driven water pump. The operator can only perform the various maintenance and repair operations described in this manual. Other maintenance and repair work must be carried out by authorized service personnel. As an operator, you must carry out the maintenance work according to the specified time interval, because if the equipment is not maintained on time, the reliability of the product may be reduced, so that the guarantee promise of the product cannot be fulfilled. Long time without maintenance will also increase the cost and difficulty of repair work.
6.1 daily overhaul and maintenance by operators
Do not carry out maintenance work if the engine is still running or if the equipment is still running.
Every day, the equipment must be checked for damage, leakage and other phenomena, and the safety equipment must be checked for normal operation. If any damage or failure is found, especially the safety equipment, it must be repaired immediately. Before starting the operation, please check that the box locking device and control lamp are working normally.
When the equipment is damaged, please follow the following requirements:
Don't use the device.
Immediately contact our after-sales service department and ask them to repair the damage.
6.2 daily overhaul and maintenance by operators
6.2.1 check the oil level in the hydraulic box. If necessary, add the specified type of hydraulic oil.
6.2.2 check all valves, hydraulic hoses and pipes, and report the damage to your maintenance department immediately.
6.2.3 check whether the handle is normal.
6.3 monthly maintenance by operators
Clean the equipment thoroughly.
6.3.2 visually check whether the structure of the equipment is normal.
6.3.3 thoroughly check the hydraulic system: all valves, hydraulic hoses and pipes to see if they are leaking or damaged. If there is any fault in the hydraulic system, please contact our after-sales service department immediately.
6.3.4 check whether all safety instruction labels have been pasted.
6.4 annual maintenance
Please refer to your service instruction / service list when checking the equipment. Refer to the warranty and maintenance manual for the interval between changing hydraulic oil, filter and other parts.
6.5 maintenance and inspection schedule
Please be sure to carry out regular inspection and maintenance according to the following table to extend the service life of the power station.
7. Technical specifications
7.1 hydraulic oil
Only use hydraulic oil that meets the following specifications:
Liquid cleanliness must meet ISO standard 4406, code16 / 13.
Matters needing attention
Vegetable oil is not allowed; hydraulic oil of different models or brands shall not be mixed.
Matters needing attention
When operating hydraulic power station equipment, only hydraulic oil meeting ISO viscosity requirements can be used. The viscosity of hydraulic oil must be selected under outdoor temperature conditions. Please select hydraulic oil with the cooperation of your local dealer / hydraulic oil company.
Matters needing attention
Regular inspection: check the quality of hydraulic oil. In winter, it is necessary to check whether there is water in the oil. If there is water, it must be discharged. The hydraulic oil must be changed at least once a year.
8. Common simple faults and maintenance
List of common faults and maintenance
1. Hydraulic system pressure or pressure is too low. 1. Oil pump is damaged and internal leakage occurs. 1. Repair or replace oil pump
2. Damage of multi way directional valve 2. Troubleshooting according to multi way valve
3. The oil level in the oil tank is too low. 3. Add oil to the specified height
4. The oil filter is blocked. 4. Clean or replace the filter element
5. The service time of the oil is too long, the viscosity is too low or the water is emulsified. 5. Replace the hydraulic oil
2. Common faults of hydraulic system: 1) the pump fails to discharge oil (stop running immediately or the pump will be damaged) or the flow is insufficient; 1. The oil pump fails to move; 1. Check whether the coupling is damaged.
2. The viscosity of the oil is too high. 2. Replace the hydraulic oil
3. The liquid level in the oil tank is too low. 3. Add oil to the specified level
4. Oil pump internal wear or damage 4. Repair or replace parts
5. The internal seal is damaged. 5. Replace the seal
2) Excessive noise and pressure fluctuation 1. Oil filter clogging 1. Remove clogging
2. The viscosity of the oil is too high. 2. Replace the hydraulic oil
3、 Oil seal leaks oil, air sucks air 3. Replace sealing ring
4. There is air in the oil 4. Remove the air
5. Worn or damaged pump parts 5. Replace or repair parts
6. Oil contamination or emulsification 6. Replace oil and clean oil tank
3) Abnormal heating 1. The oil seal of the suction air is not tight 1. Repair and replace the oil seal
2. The liquid level in the oil tank is too low. 2. Fill the hydraulic oil
3. The system is blocked. 3. Clean or replace the filter element and clean the oil tank
3. Common faults of multi way directional valve 1) the valve rod is not reset 1. There is dirt between the valve rod and the valve body 1. Clean the valve rod and the valve body
2. The return spring is damaged. 2. Replace the spring
3. Inflexible operating mechanism of valve stem 3. Maintenance of operating system
4. The connecting bolts between groups are too tight to deform the valve body. 4. Retighten the connecting bolts
2) External leakage O-ring on indirect contact surface of valve body is damaged replace O-ring
3) The system pressure is too low or there is no pressure. 1. The hydraulic system leaks oil
1. Check each interface of the hydraulic system, tighten the bolts or replace the sealing ring at the oil leakage
2. Adjust the constant position of spring or cone valve 2. Repair and clean the pressure regulating valve
3. Friction between valve rod and valve body 3. Repair or replace multi way valve
4. Diesel engine failure
1) Abnormal diesel engine: abnormal diesel engine, such as high and low rotating speed, sudden vibration, abnormal sound, etc. 1. Check the relevant manual of diesel engine or contact the manufacturer's after-sales service directly for support.
1. Power unit container
2. Engine: Cummins
3. Main hydraulic pump: sao'o, USA maximum flow: 800 LPM, maximum working pressure: 28Mpa
4. Multiway valve: Harvey, Germany
5. Control valve: sun, USA
6. Cooler motor: Kaspar, Italy
7. Hydraulic oil cooler: Cooler
8. Hydraulic oil pipe: Malaysia Laike output port: 3 / 4in quick coupling (iso16028) length: 20m / piece
9. Return oil filter
10. Suction filter
11. Hydraulic driven water pump
12. Convenient and fast transportation
13. Connect the oil pipe, equipped with quick connector at both ends, quick and convenient operation。
Engine air filter element
Engine diesel filter element
Oil suction filter element
Return oil filter element
O-ring of oil pipe
Quick change connector